Taylor’s of Lusk Fresh Garlic and Wild Mushroom Pasta
- Taylor’s of Lusk Fresh garlic (finely chopped 50g)
- 200g wild mushrooms (mix roughly chopped)
- 30ml Worcestershire sauce
- 150 ml Vegetable Stock
- 300ml Double Cream
- 200g penne pasta
- 40g Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbls fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Start by prepping Taylors of Lusk’s , fresh garlic stalks and chop them up finely. Split the garlic bulb in half and remove the wet cloves and add all into a mortar and pestle.
- Add in the olive oil to a hot pan, followed by the fresh garlic mix, mushrooms, salt & pepper. Wait until the mushrooms release their natural water and then add in the Worcestershire sauce, vegetable stock and reduce by half to intensify the flavour.
- It's time now to pour in the Cream and half of the Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Mix in all together with cooked penne pasta and parsley. Serve with more parmesan cheese, and top with fresh parsley, Enjoy.
ALLERGENS INCLUDE: GLUTEN, MILK, EGG, LUPIN, SOY.