- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 whole black garlic bulb by Taylor’s of Lusk
- 100ml soy sauce
- 20ml honey
- 20ml rice wine vinegar
- Spring onion
- Taylor’s of Lusk baby shallots
- 3 eggs
- 20g flour
- 50g panko breadcrumbs
- 200g noodles
- start by slicing the chicken into thin strips,
- create an egg wash bath and pane system with the flour and breadcrumbs.
- dip the chicken into the flour, eggs & breadcrumbs.
- bake or deep fry these @170 degrees for 8-10 mins.
- add in rest ingredients to a wok or pan and bring to a simmer.
- add in the cooked chicken and noodles and serve with fresh spring onion.
More from: Garlic